“If You Have Enthusiasm, A Positive Attitude And Fitness Knowledge,
I Have A Fun And Fulfilling Personal Training Position Just For You!”
Dear Prospective Personal Trainer,
First of all, thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It’s my hope that you have precisely what I need in a personal trainer so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
So, let me tell you about the company, the job and myself.
My name is Ali Al Ramahi and I run a company called OHSP in London, South Kensington.
My business is dedicated to helping others achieve their optimum health and fitness goals through customised nutrition and fitness programs.
I’m looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to start training some of our current clients.
Energia gym is located in Ethos, South Kensington.
I currently offer one-on-one customised nutrition and fitness programs, nutrition counseling, which educate, motivate, and support men, women, and teens to improve their health and fitness.
All clients begin with an initial 3 months coaching package, which includes nutrition counseling, exercise programme design, nutritional supplements, monthly fitness assessments, and possible weekly training sessions here at the gym.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you’ll begin coaching clients in top class facilities, alongside a fantastic team of trainers.
Bottom line: we are looking for full time employees, yes, you will be paid a performance based salary if to join our team. You will go through a 90-day trial period, where we make sure you are the right fit for our team. The gym offers a casual, fun environment, nice training equipment and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a successful personal training gym.
I’m also very fair, respectful, and appreciative. I love providing highly valuable fitness services and products. You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly, and can certainly earn more through bonuses. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others…because that’s what we do in the gym.
Tasks You’ll Be Expected To Perform
- Develop comprehensive health and fitness programs for clients. You’ll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programs, but you’ll have the flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
- Tracking client progress. In order to ensure a client’s success in our programs, you’ll need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition and exercise log worksheets, and more on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her health and fitness programme to ensure the best results possible.
- Perform fitness evaluations. Ideally, you’ll have some fitness assessment skills and can test for: body composition, body weight, girth measurements, blood pressure, heart rate, and various strength and flexibility tests. You do not need previous experience, but if you do, that’s a bonus.
- Coach clients through 3 months program. You’ll be responsible for weekly exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports on the clients you’re working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her programme, you’ll coach and motivate them, and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
- Demonstrate proper exercise instruction. This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc.), and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client’s goals.
- Provide ongoing health and fitness education. Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness coach to provide your clients with health and fitness education on various topics that empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You’ll be provided with educational tools and resources, be expected to study them, and speak about them with your clients. We also spend time covering this in our weekly staff meetings.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
- Good communication skills. You will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone, and know how to conduct yourself professionally and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I’ll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can’t teach you manners and professionalism.
- People skills and personality – You must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting studio and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
- Health and fitness education. You do not need personal training experience, but you should have a working knowledge of health and fitness.
If you have these skills, your resume will go right to the top of the pile (but if you don’t have these skills, you should still apply because they are not all mandatory).
- Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
- Basic nutrition knowledge
- National Personal Training Certification
- Exercise Science Degree
- REPs Level 3 Registered With Insurance
- CPR certified
How To Apply
I’m looking to hire the right person to hire relatively quickly. So if this job sounds good to you, then do the following:
- You MUST complete the form below. You MUST also….
- Write me a letter explaining why you are the perfect person to fill this position. Include full contact information (name, address, phone, email) on this cover letter.
- On a separate sheet of paper list at least two references with phone numbers and what your relationship is with the reference (i.e. previous employer, university lecturer, etc).
- Put the cover letter on top of your resume and the reference sheet underneath your resume and staple everything together.
- Mail to: Ali Al Ramahi, OHSP, Ethos, 7 Princes Gardens, Exhibition Road, London, SW7 1NA
I will review your resume. If we feel you’re a good prospect, I’ll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
The sooner I get your resume, the better. This will not be a long, drawn out process. I believe in taking action quickly.
I look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally.
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
Ali Al Ramahi
P.S. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and taking care of our clients. I recognise and reward performance!
With all that said, as I mentioned in the headline on this page, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I’m a very positive, upbeat business owner and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you’re definitely a candidate! So submit your information today!
Please complete the form below to begin your application..